The CM900 is a scan and cut machine with the the little something: a huge amount of accessories.
And here you can find an overview on what is included in this vast package of fun:
- Electric cord (of course, it will not work without one…)
- Printed short guide (absolutely sufficient to get started, even more info can be found on the CD)
- Users guide as CD
- Standard tack mat 12″ x 12″ (305 mm x 305 mm)
- Low tack mat 12″ x 12″ (305 mm x 305 mm)
- Touch pen & Spatula storage tray
- Standard cut blade holder
- Accessory pouch
- 2 Iron on fabric contact sheets
- 2 High tack fabric support sheet
- Pen holder
- 6 Colour pen set
- Erasable pen set
And with all this in a package, you got everything you need to get started.
But don’t forget, there is so much more: additional accessories to cut your own stickers or stamps, for example. But stay tuned for more info on that!